WHS Clubs/Activities 2021/22
All WHS students are eligible and encouraged to participate in afterschool clubs and activities.
There is a $125 Activity Fee that all students must pay to join a club/activity. The one-time fee allows students to sign up for and participate in multiple clubs/activities (not including athletics). Fees must be paid online using City Hall Systems. Here are the instructions on how to pay:
City Hall Systems Payment Process
- Log onto https://epay.cityhallsystems.com/
- Go to “State” and Select “Massachusetts
- Go to “Municipality” and Select “Winthrop, MA”
- Select “Click here to VIEW or PAY your bills” to proceed to the next step
- On the left hand side under SELECT BILL TYPE go to “School Department” and select “Student Activity Payments”
- Click on “High School Activity Fee”, then fill out the information below. To confirm payment click on “Add to Cart”. (will have to repeat this process if you have more than 1 student)
WHS Clubs/Activities will begin the second week of October. The deadline for registration and payment is Friday, October 22nd.