Viking Longship ProjectInstructor: MR SKANE
Bi-weekly Due: December 11, 2012 Bi-Weekly/Monthly Reports
Longships MantraPosted by GEORGE SKANE on 12/3/2011 10:35:00 AM
Longships Quote: What does this mean?Posted by GEORGE SKANE on 9/11/2011 12:09:00 PM
- Bi-weekly/monthly reports
- This includes the layouts and format for the reports and the due dates for the entire year.
- Class Evaluation
- This includes grading, evaluation methods, percentages, and rubrics
- Longships Course Overview and Philosophy
- The Viking Longhouse
- This folder contains pictures and text relating to the construction of our Viking longhouse, which will be our museum.
- V.L.P Student Work
- V.L.P. Class Mechanics
- This folder contains information on the requirements and workings of the Longships class.