Winthrop High School is pleased to announce an SAT Prep course in preparation of the May SAT test.
Dates: Tuesdays from 3:00pm to 7:00pm February 28 – May 2 2017 excluding school vacation weeks
Location: Winthrop High School
Cost: $100 course fee
PICK UP your sign up sheet at the Guidance Office or the Main Office.
This course is intended to strengthen your test taking skills so that you can get a score that truly reflects your ability. We focus on familiarizing you with test questions and guiding you in developing test taking strategies, managing test panic, increasing confidence and speed. You will receive weekly practice with real, timed SAT or ACT tests.
By the end of this SAT or ACT course you should have:
- Become familiar with the test format, including test directions, and scoring.
- Refined critical reading and thinking skills.
- Developed an individual test taking strategy.
- Learned how to apply the strategies taught in this training course.
- Increased your test taking confidence and reduced your anxiety.
Click here for sign up sheet.